Supergag

Comentários

Demian Reis disse…
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Demian Reis disse…
The Routine

Super Gag is my best clown routine. I start playing the accordion. Then the movie shooting starts…. A whale is caught by a tsunami on a tree; a little super hero attempts to save it but also gets stuck. Finally I must save them both. Even though the story is crazy, the way I show it on stage is even crazier. I advise you to come and have fun with me for the approximately tem minutes time of the routine. One of the most recurrent feedbacks of the audience has been the originality of the piece; people say they have never seen anything like it. Others will explain the same thing by referencing it as a surreal flow of the imagination.
Enjoy your time with me.
Demian Reis
Demian Reis disse…
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Lady piriguete da avenida (Maquiagem: Fred Alvin)